Instinctif Partners, Schroders, FTI Consulting and Lansons were among the big winners at last night’s inaugural PRCA City and Financial Awards 2016.
At the ceremony, which took place at the Merchant Taylors’ Hall in the City, Instinctif picked up the City Agency of the Year award. Schroders’ PR team scooped In-house Team of the Year.
Instinctif’s CEO, Richard Nichols, commenting on the award, said: “Our success in these awards reflects our ongoing commitment to making Instinctif Partners a company that stands out not only as a creator of best in class client work but also as one of the most exciting places to work in our industry. We’re thrilled to be recognised for this by the PRCA.”
FTI Consulting claimed two awards for Best Social Media Campaign and Best Crisis Communications Campaign. Lansons’ work with BlackRock Income Strategies saw the agency secure the Best Change Management Campaign.
— Lisa Elliott (@lisaelliott82) February 25, 2016
Sky‘s Mark Kleinman and Barclaycard’s Helen Lacy won individual awards for Best City Journalist and Professional of the Year, respectively.
Other winners included:
- Team Spirit won the Best Financial Services Communications Campaign category
- Best IPO Campaign went to KTZ for ‘Making a splash with Fishing Republic’s IPO’
- Best Strategic Communications went to pest control company Rentokil.
- The Outstanding Contribution award went to Neil Bennett, chief executive of Maitland.
- Clarity in Charity Communications Award, a partnership between the Company of PR Practitioners and the Worshipful Company of Glaziers and Painters of Glass, was handed to Phil Davies, chairman of the Children’s Magical Taxi Tour.