Gorkana Insight & Analysis Team
Newgate owner Porta Communications has acquired a 51% stake in Redleaf Polhill from its shareholders Emma Kane (pictured), Ian Rosenblatt and Julian Polhill, with an option to acquire the remaining 49% of shares over the following three years.
12 hours ago in General News
3 Monkeys Communications has appointed former Sunday Telegraph City correspondent and CBI head of news Guy Dennis as its director of corporate communications.
11 hours ago in People News
Find out how Northern Ireland agency Smarts Communicate launched Kingsmill's Great White loaf with a little help from Irish rugby and Six Nations champion Rory Best and a 10-foot breakfast table made by toast artist Nathan Wyburn.
14 hours ago in Case Studies