Cision, the UK’s leading provider of media intelligence services, won 10 AMEC awards, including six golds, at yesterday’s ceremony in Bangkok. The AMEC awards form part of the annual two-day AMEC Summit where industry leaders meet to discuss best practice PR measurement protocol and success.
Now in its 15th year, the AMEC Awards is the largest awards scheme of its type for communications measurement and insights, open to media intelligence and insights firms, PR companies, client in-house teams, Government teams and not-for-profit organisations.
Cision’s gold awards included:
- Most impactful client recommendations arising from a measurement study for Samsung
- Best use of a measurement framework for Slimming World
- Best use of a measurement framework for the Museum of London
- Best campaign in the public and not-for-profit sectors for Mischief and the National Trust
- Best use of a measurement framework for Mischief and the National Trust
- Best use of integrated communication measurement for the Stroke Association
Anil Ranchod, deputy director of PR and comms at the Stroke Association, said: “I’m delighted to have worked with Cision/Gorkana on our analysis and measurement programme and to win this important AMEC award is a fantastic achievement – the team there really work as an extension of my comms team and their expertise is invaluable.
“Metrics are so important to me because of the sector I work in and being able to demonstrate we’re having the right impact is crucial if want our donors and supporters to continue to investing our work. The difference our PR work makes is not just the bottom line – it’s not about profits, it’s about saving lives. If we don’t get it right, we could cost people their lives.”
Cision, parent company of Gorkana, also took home three silver awards for best use of a measurement framework (best practice framework), best measurement of a consumer campaign for Samsung, and best measurement of a consumer campaign for Slimming World.
A Bronze was also won for the plain English award for simplicity in campaign effectiveness measurement and reporting for TD Bank.
A full list of winners can be found here.