Broadcast PR – Making it more than just a numbers game
Wednesday 26 April
If broadcast plays such an important role in setting the news agenda for the day, why is it so often seen as the forgotten media channel, or an after-thought, in a communications schedule. This oversight can lead to missed opportunities believes Phil Caplin, director at Good Broadcast.
In this webinar, Caplin is joined by Tim Johns, senior producer on BBC Radio 2’s Jeremy Vine Show, and together they will survey the current UK broadcast marketplace, including national and local outlets, and highlight the opportunities for communicators to explore and capitalise on.
He will discuss how expertise and consultancy is far too often overlooked in favour of a PR fixation on coverage numbers for the lowest cost.
Some of the questions and topics we will tackle in this webinar include:
- The best way to plan and execute a broadcast communications strategy
- How attainable is national and local TV coverage?
- The benefit of forward planning a story
- How to avoid a broadcast schedule of all small stations
- Dos and don’ts when contacting broadcast media yourself
To join the webinar register here.