Gorkana Insight & Analysis Team
Porta Communications has acquired 51% of the issued share capital of Redleaf Polhill from its shareholders Emma Kane (pictured), Ian Rosenblatt and Julian Polhill, with an option to acquire the remaining 49% over the following three years.
42 minutes ago in General News
Find out how Northern Ireland agency Smarts Communicate launched Kingsmill's Great White loaf with a little help from Irish rugby and Six Nations champion Rory Best and a 10-foot breakfast table made by toast artist Nathan Wyburn.
3 hours ago in Case Studies