If you can't find an answer here you can always email support and we'll see what we can do to help.
Our customer training department offers a full range of training and support resources to suit your exact needs.
Training is complementary to our clients and comprises:
- Initial full product overview training to get new users proficient in using the tool
- Refresher training for not so regular users
- Up-skill training for super-users to really get the best from the product
- New functionality training seminars and support videos
- Step by step video modules on every aspect of our products functionality
- Train the trainer sessions to enable you to roll out the product to your clients
Dependant on feasibility we can deliver our training:
- Face to face, either in your office or ours
- One-to-one or one-to-several screen share
- Joint access webinars (drop in for any client and seminar based)
We also offer a full range of follow-up support tools which you will find on these pages. All our training is aimed to help the user learn new skills by practice, so audience participation is always encouraged.
There are so many features and functionality that come with our Gorkana Media Database service. If you're new to the service, take a look at our quick start guides. Our step-by-step tips and tricks videos might show you a thing or two you didn't already know...
- Use our 'Formula' tool to keep your media lists up-to-date with the latest contacts
- How to update or merge existing media lists
- How to download email addresses from the Media Database
- Read all 5 articles
Having trouble logging in to the portal and accessing your media coverage? Want to find out how you can share your most important clips with colleagues? Take a look at our step-by-step guides...
- How to log in to the Gorkana Group portal & access your media coverage
- How to customise your portal dashboard
- How to create a Clipbook & share coverage with colleagues
- Read all 8 articles
PR Measurement & Media Analysis
For questions or queries about our PR Measurement & Analysis services, get in touch with the Analytics and Insight team at:
email@example.com, or call +44 (0)20 7664 0800.
Social Media Monitoring & Analysis
For questions or queries about our PR Measurement & Analysis services, get in touch with the Account Support team at:
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0)20 7674 0200.
If you have any questions or queries about copy invoices, purchase orders, change of address details or any other general accounts enquiries, you can reach our Finance team via:
email@example.com, or call +44 (0)20 7664 0783
Terms and Conditions